20 augustus 2016

Happy Friday... I feel sun kissed

After a few lovely sunny days at the beach I feel blissfully sun kissed and am reluctantly going back to work. Reluctantly until tomorrow when we start to set up for the ShowUp fair and I will get into an inspirational flow.

To stay close to the feeling of holiday a little bit longer I've chosen this summer cottage to be my Friday Favorite. If it were up to me we would look into this direction when thinking about revamping our own trailer by the sea.







I like how they've kept old elements and added new ideas such as a sliding door. Our space is much more limited than this one. We only have about 35m2 where this summer cottage is about 60m2. But still... enough inspirations to get my mind going. 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten